04 Aug Get involved
Posted at 11:56h in
How can you personally support the Foundation’s programmes?
- Monthly Donor – Be a constant supporter of the Foundation by donating a monthly fixed amount
- Volunteer – Offer your time and experience to children, young or elderly, or participate in the organisation of the Foundation’s events.
- 2% form – Until 25th of May, direct 2% of the income tax by signing the form.
- Donate your birthday – Sign up as a fundraiser on www.galantom.ro and give your birthday to children who cannot celebrate theirs, mobilising friends and social media to donate.
- Initiate your own social project – Join the My Cause community and discover a simple mechanism to involve in the lives of poor children who risk dropping out of school.
How can your company support the Foundation’s programmes?
- 20% of the corporation tax – Sponsor the programme you believe in by directing up to 20% of the corporation tax and 0.5% of the turnover, under a sponsorship contract. Write to us on email@example.com.
- CSR partnership – The company can become a Partner of a social or educational project, in order to have an impact in the community.
- Volunteering – Participate in volunteer actions together with colleagues and supported by the company. You can organise small internal fundraising events or you can mobilise your colleagues for an action dedicated to children or the elderly.